Think You Have Endometriosis? 3 Treatment Options To Help You Feel Better

5 December 2019
 Categories: , Blog

If you think you have endometriosis you are likely feeling a lot of pain in your pelvic area. To get treatment you need to make an appointment with your OB/GYN doctor. The doctor can do tests to make sure this is what causing you pain, such as a pelvic exam, ultrasound, and MRI. If it is found that you do have endometriosis, there are many treatment options to help you, three of which are listed below. Read More